Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Funny words

Okay all you moms, dads, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc., now is your chance to share the funniest word your child, niece, nephew, cousin, friend's child has ever come up with. You know what I'm talkin' about: pacifier = binky, lovey = fluvvy, etc. My son loves tomatoes. Whenever he sees me cutting them up he climbs up on the barstool and says, over and over until I acknowledge him, "Mommy, more tee-tee-toe?" How adorable is that? And of course tomatoes will always and forever be tee-tee-toes in our house. So come on, click on "post comment" and share your silly words!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

I'm shocked no one has listed any yet-I can't wait to hear them! I'm racking my brain trying to think of what my girls say...I know they have some, I just can't think of any of them...I'll keep you posted.

Amy said...

We watch American Idol in our house. My in-laws are from Idaho. The kids thought it was called American Idaho and that is what we still call it!!

Up until about a year ago, Kendall thought that palm trees were called pom pom trees!!

Amy said...

I have one more!! Carson has had speech delays. When we would go to McDonalds we would ask him if he wants a hamburger or nuggets. He loves nuggets, but started asking for a hamburger. We would get him a hamburger and he wouldn't eat it. It turns out, he thinks (and still does) that the word for soda is hamburger. So now we ask "What kind of hamburger do you want? Orange or root beer!!"