Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Goin' Back To Cali


LL Cool J said it best, don't you think? I've known all along that you can take the girl out of Cali but you can't take Cali out of the girl. This last trip has definitely proved that. What a wonderful 2 1/2 weeks! The first leg of the trip was spent in Tahoe (Heaven on earth for those of you who don't already know), the middle part spent in Sacramento and the tail end back in Tahoe.
We had soooooo much fun spending time with family and friends! A special thanks goes to Marcy for the gracious way she handled icky laundry duty! My little guy still talks about Megan and the tea party and thinks every tall, slender, bald guy is Arron! LOL We also loved going to the Sacramento Zoo and Fairy Tale Town. I would say the monkeys were the hands down favorite. Right, Marcy? Thank goodness this trip didn't involve any unfortunate monkey mayhem. All in all it was so much fun to see all the kids having a great time and getting along so well with each other. One thing I learned for sure, travelling with a two year old is not my idea of a RELAXING vacation. "Mommy, I don't want!" Even so, I cried as we drove out of Tahoe on our way back to Utah. Fortunately, my dear husband was not in the same car with me at the time, not that he doesn't already know I'm a dork. LOL Who knows, I may be a Cali girl in body as well as in spirit in the not too distant future. Make of that what you will! ;-) So Cindy, Cheryl, Denise, and Tami, I'll send you my husband's e-mail address to give him a little incentive. Just be gentle.
Okay my demanding fans, I have officially gotten my blog started. Once I figure out how to do slide shows it'll be a party!


3 comments:

Holt Family said...

I am so glad you came. It was fun to visit and to get to know Jonah. He is adorable. I love the picture of you two at the wedding.

Melissa said...

Cute pics! Ok... I am SO not sending Darren an email because Northern California is too far from Arizona. HOWEVER, move to So Cal and we'll talk.

Tricia said...

I love the picture of you and Jonah. He is growing up so fast. For the record you are not allowed to move away. My sister is already abandoning me....my brother and sis in law too...grrrr he he he...ok so I would forgive ya but I'd be sad too. I miss Tahoe so much! I have not been back since you guys got married.