Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Virtual Tour

Click to play Home Sweet Home
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox

Okay, so this is the remake, I guess. My friend Amy has never seen my house so I took some pictures and made a cool little slideshow. Then some other people (I won't name names, mom and Marcy) wanted to know where everyone slept and were worried about people not getting the full effect. So. Here it is. Again. Bigger. Better. Oscar worthy.

P.S. There are four bathrooms total but I figure if you've seen one bathroom, you've pretty much filled your quota.

2 comments:

Holt Family said...

I love your house. I love the look of the outside. It is one I would have picked!!

Marcy said...

Where does Jonah sleep? And Rylan? I agree with Christy though-very cute house!