Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcome!

Thanks to my sis-in-law Melissa for getting me started! Now I'm subject to the pressure of keeping this up. My husband says blogging is like a cocaine addiction. We'll have to see about that. LOL As soon as I can I'll get pictures posted for all those who want a peek at my life ... such as it is. But I know you'll all log on just to see my handsome little man and I'm okay with that. Until my next post ...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Right on! You did it! I am so proud. I love the new page. Very cute. You go girl. Virgin blogger. I love it.

Holt Family said...

Woo Hoo!! It will be GREAT. You will love it. It is a little addicting but for a Cali girl who wants to stay close to family, this is an awesome way. I look forward to checking your blog!!