Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Actual ice cream!


Today my son had his first ice cream cone that he actually got to hold himself! Of course he loved it and it got everywhere and good times were had by all. I'm sure we've given him ice cream before because he knows what ice cream is, he's just never had it in this form. As I was bringing it to him I hear, "ICE CREAM! YAY!!!!" He got even more excited when he found out it was chocolate. One might even stop to wonder if maybe this obviously all boy child might not have a little extra estrogen. Several times a day he asks me for "more choclit, mommy?" I keep trying to explain to him that he can't have more until he's had SOME first. Can you say "thickheaded?" LOL Which means he definitely has way more testosterone than estrogen so I guess it's okay.



We had such a fun day with Grandma. We went to Ikea (yes, I went back and bought the tent/tunnel gig and some more pieces for the train set) and then to the outlets. Amazingly enough, I got away from said outlets less than $100 later. Okay, you can pick yourself up off the floor now, it's only funny for the first 10 seconds. HELLO!?! Anyway, this is my little guy enjoying the fruits of my labors. He's just too dang cute!!! I'm pretty sure his Grandma would agree with me. Wholeheartedly. Along with every other human being on the face of the planet.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I'm not sure his (and my) grandma would use dang, but I do agree-he is quite a cutie! What great smiles in both of these pictures...makes me miss you guys! Enjoy to tent and train! Love ya!

The Stephens Family said...

Hi...cousin Lisa here. I found the link to your blog from a comment on Marcy's blog - hope it's okay that I peeked! May I just say that your son is absolutely adorable and you are too hilarious! I'll have to come back and check on you whenever I need a good laugh!
Lisa