Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And the Worst Mother Of The Year award goes to ...


Wow ... while I was posting my earlier blog this is what was going on IRL (in real life). My little guy started out down here with me watching his "moo-dee" and I could hear him talking to the screen every once in a while. Then all of a sudden I realized it was too quiet ... all you mothers know that feeling ... so I went upstairs and voila! Instant heart stoppage. If you will notice there is actually a few inches of water in the pool and he's still in his pajamas! Also notice the huge grin on his face cuz "Swimming, Mommy! It's really really fun!"

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Totally have been there...I'll have to think of a for-instance for you...I'm guessing you could pass that award along to several of us!!