Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, July 14, 2008

DIY epilogue


We did it! It is done! It is put together and my little guy is sleeping in his big boy bed for the first time tonight! There were a few bleeps and exclamations during assembly but, all in all, it was a pretty smooth process. I can say that because I am a smooth supervisor. Needless to say, my little guy is very excited! Just don't let me forget to get a mattress protector pad tomorrow. LOL

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! I am impressed (doing the Wayne and Garth bowing) "I'm not worthy!" It looks great. Now I can't wait to hear if he really slept in it... LOL.

Marcy said...

Congrats! I know assembly can be tough...I mean it looks tough anyway, I'm with you supervising!