Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Because I missed a spot, Mommy

I missed it the first time, much like the poop fiasco. Not only had my little guy tried to put on a clown face but he also COLORED ON THE CARPET! In permanent marker. Tried getting it out with Resolve but no luck. (On the carpet, not his face!) In the meantime, thinking I had removed the temptation, I went back to cleaning the bathroom downstairs. I am so delusional. Nothing is ever completely safe from a two-year-old. When you think you're smarter than a two-year-old is when it's time to let someone else take over because you're clearly not fit for the job. This is what I saw when my little guy came downstairs looking for me. I need a drink.







3 comments:

The Reese Family said...

For the marker in the carpet - try something called "Krud Kutter". You'll find it near the industrial chemicals in the hardware dept. at Walmart, not in the cleaning isle. That stuff is AMAZING and just might get that marker out. :)

The Stephens Family said...

I don't know how you keep your sanity between the poop and the permanent markers! Isn't life fun! :)
Lisa
P.S. Love the new background!

Linda said...

I remember the first time I dealt with poop - not a memory I want to recall. With four kids - I've had a lot of run-ins with markers, but luckily none with permanent marker on the carpet. (P.S. Try rubbing alcohol).