Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, August 1, 2008

My brush with fame ...

Tonight my DH, my little guy and I had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen (NOT the one in California boo hoo) and guess who was sitting just two tables away? Guess!! Give up? It was Donny Osmond! He was with what looked like a few of his sons and their families for a birthday gathering. Of course the servers brought out some kind of birthday dessert and a sorrier rendition of "Happy Birthday To You" I have never heard! I mean really now, considering who was seated at that table, you've got to be kidding me! Sorry I didn't have enough nerve to take a pic with my cell phone so you're just gonna have to take it on faith that this all really happened.



3 comments:

Marcy said...

Really? How cool is that! You should have gotten a picture WITH him-he probably would have been flattered! The servers should have asked their family to sing for them (I hear his sons sing or maybe his grandsons?) Anyway...it sounds like almost anything would have been better than the server's!

The Stephens Family said...

YOU should have done the singing - then they would be begging to have their picture taken with you!
Lisa

Linda said...

I'm jealous. The closest I've been to anyone famous was seeing an old quarterback for the raiders all the way across the restaurant. He hadn't even played in like 15 years.