Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Watch Play Game!


This little guy just cracks me up some times. My stepson has been off track the last couple of weeks and we've had him at our house a little more than normal so he's been able to spend a lot of time with my little guy. One of their favorite things to do is play video games on the big screen. As my little guy so fondly calls it, "Watch play game, Mommy!" If you notice he has his own little game controls which are actually broken, but he doesn't need to know that. Just look how happy he is! He will sit there for extended periods of time pushing all the buttons and moving the levers just as if he were really playing. He even yells at the screen. I wonder where he got that from.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Too cute!! We bought a garage sale keyboard for Kendall when she was that age and cut off the cord. She would sit on Derek's lap in front of the computer and type away! I love that he doesn't know it doesn't work!!

I like the new blog look! I have been reading your updates on email and hadn't seen it yet. Looks great!! I am supposed to be getting mine updated soon (I won a drawing), but I think she might have forgotten to do it.

Have a great week!!! ~Amy

ForexDude said...

im guessing he got his from his mother because she frequently talks at the screen when she gets over involved in 'her stories'