Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 19, 2008

What do YOU need?

I've seen this on a couple of blogs and thought it was kinda funny. Go to Google and type in your name and the word needs (so for me I would type in "Janet needs") and then hit search. Here are my top ten "needs":

1. Janet needs - to go (but where? Probably Tahoe)
2. Janet needs - some discipline (I don't even want to know what my husband has to say lol)
3. Janet needs - to calm down (okay okay, if someone would just tell me where the valium is!)
4. Janet needs - to change up her game plan (maybe a lobotomy instead?)
5. Janet needs - to not worry about trying to please (okie dokie - I'll start waiting to be pleased)
6. Janet needs - to stick to acting (I guess being myself just isn't enough)
7. Janet needs - another hero (what? Tigger isn't good enough?)
8. Janet needs - one of these (that would be an LG Voyager - my birthday IS coming up)
9. Janet needs - to get back to the basics (tin cans and string?)
10. Janet needs - some help right now (and you're just now figuring that out?)

No comments: