Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been tagged



I've been tagged by my long time friend Amy!

Here's 7 random/weird facts about me:

1. I have a piece of my right rib, a piece of my left rib, a piece of my sternum and metal pins in my jaw.

2. On the bright side, I have NEVER had a cavity!!!

3. I am extraordinarily, deathly afraid of heights. (Thanks, Blain)

4. My little guy's birth weight was one ounce more than the combined birth weights of my friend Amy's three babies.

5. In high school, I had a dog named Joey Ramone.

6. I am fundamentally lazy.

7. I have a thing for Irish and Scottish accents. (ie: Bono and Craig Ferguson)

I am tagging these people:

Connie
Melissa
Tricia
Lisa
Kim
Marcy
Christy

Whew ... I almost didn't have 7 people to tag. Click on their names to view their blogs.

No comments: