Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween, Baby!


The cutest little monkey boy ever!!!


On to the next house, stat!


People keep giving me candy - SCORE!


The spoils


Super cool Tigger pumpkin
(artist - my niece)

My little guy had so much fun! I can't believe what an awesome job he did. Every door he said "trick or treat" and "thank you" once he got the candy. We did a loop around a big block and he didn't cry or complain once and it even started to rain. At first I wasn't sure that he got the whole concept of Halloween but all week we talked about it and every day he wanted to put on his costume and get candy. So, when the actual time came he was so excited! Now we just have to figure out what we're going to do with all the candy. LOL All I need is a 2 1/2 year old hopped up on sugar.

4 comments:

Connie said...

Aww, so super cute!! Every year, I have Tony take 95% of the candy to work with him because we definitely don't need it here at home!! But of course I keep the yummy chocolate... ;) Did you dress up too?

Marcy said...

What an adorable monkey! He is getting so big! I'm glad he had so much fun. Don't worry, I have not forgotten about being tagged...I'm just a few days (is it weeks?) behind on my to-do list!

The Stephens Family said...

He's absolutely adorable! I always love the first Halloween that the kids really understand what's going on. It's so darn cute!
Lisa

Susan said...

Not only is monkey boy completely adorable but he has that sweaty head curly hair thing that you used to get...Susan