Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, December 8, 2008

I wasn't kidding

Remember in a past post I listed 7 weird/interesting things about myself? Do you remember that one of them said I'm fundamentally lazy? That's why there haven't been any posts for a while. That and the fact that I didn't feel like I had much to say. However, after the Thanksgiving holiday and preparing for Christmas I should have some fun posts with cute pics. If I can get my rear in gear. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time getting motivated. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

I'm totally with you on the lazy thing, though I don't know how you could ever be lazy with your little guy! Looking forward to some cute Christmas pics!!
Lisa

Chris said...

I so hear you on lack of blogging motivation. I have been guilty of the same (oh yeah, and that laziness thing too!). I can't wait to see the cute photos.