Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Let the training begin


Day one: sitting on the potty but no "action" ... at all.
I guess I should be thankful he's at least sitting on the potty.
I think I'm going to have to get a miniature potty instead of
the one you see in this picture. Based on today's
performance I'm pretty sure an accident is waiting to happen.
More accident than normal. I'm so not looking forward to
emptying the big boy chamber pot. Is there someone I can
hire to take him through this process for me? The only reason I'm
doing this is so he can go to preschool in the fall. Don't judge me.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great picture! What is he reading? I don't see any pictures on his reading material!! Have you taught him to read already and now are teaching him to potty?? Teaching little boys to potty, I think it's tough. One thing that I have taught Carson is to always sit when he is at home and stand in public bathrooms. Boys can make a BIG mess when they stand!!